LReply is creating new ways to deliver highly personalized and relevant content from your customer to create better produts for millions of people around the world.
We are a mission-oriented company, to help companies create products for our health and our environment.
We care about our environment as well as mental, physical and psychological health.
Find your next job
Want to be part of creating innovative experiences? We’re hiring!
Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree , Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- At least three years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred
If you wish to join us, please send your CV and motivation letter to the following address: email@example.com.